There really is no good place in Scotland to lose your car keys. We know, having provided lost car key service to customers in every major metropolitan area from Glasgow to Edinburgh to Stirling. No matter where you discover you can't find your keys, it creates big headaches.
As specialists in lost car keys, we can come to you when you most need our help. However, we do recommend paying close attention to your car keys when visiting certain locations, including these top five worst places in Scotland to lose your keys:
- SSE Hydro – The 13,000-seat arena on the River Clyde can be rather punishing to lost keys.
- Edinburgh Castle – One of Britain’s most visited castles is also one of its most complex. Need we say more?
- Loch Lomond Shores – If you've lost your keys at Loch Lomond, there's a good chance they are gone for good.
- Glasgow Botanic Gardens – The sprawling, wide-open spaces here make finding lost keys a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack.
- The Arches – An underground entertainment complex that is more like a labyrinth than anything else. Good luck finding anything lost down there.
Losing your car keys is a hassle to matter where you are. Rest assured that one phone call to us is all that's needed to be rescued. We will come to you to get you back on the road as quickly as possible.
Call us on 07549 558532 and talk to us about our great car key replacement rates.